lunedì 3 dicembre 2012

Fiat 500 Abarth. I'm a little Maserati


Here I am after a beautiful weekend spent skiing in Tonale, and from this I feel inspired because my dear friend Vale reached its destination with a fantastic 500 Abarth. as defined by my hero Jeremy Clarkson the Abarth engine screams "I'M A LITTLE MASERATI!" and it is .. indeed. And being always inherent in Top Gear here's the test track in Monte Carlo (although I preferred to see Briatore on the 500, notHorner), Vale this is for you ...

Eccomi dopo un bellissimo weekend passato in Tonale a sciare, e proprio da questo mi sento ispirata perchè la mia carissima Vale è giunta a destinazione con una fantastica 500 Abarth. come l'ha definita il mio mito Jeremy Clarkson il motore della Abarth urla "SONO UNA PICCOLA MASERATI!" e lo è.. eccome. E per stare sempre inerente a Top Gear eccovi la prova di pista a Montecarlo (anche se preferivo vedere Briatore sulla 500 e non Horner), Vale this is for you...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento