mercoledì 27 novembre 2013

From tomorrow PinkSpeedMUSIC!


I love music and I love listen it (and sing loudly and out of tune) in the car. Every morning a little blonde girl (now not so much blonde) wakes up and she will have to brave the Milan traffic jam to go to work! From tomorrow on my INSTAGRAM profile (and automatically on all of my social) I will share the song of the morning while I'm in traffic (I will avoid singing)!

Adoro la musica e adoro ascoltarla (e cantarla a squarciagola e stonatissima) in macchina. Ogni mattina una piccola biondina (ormai non molto) si sveglia e sa che dovrà sfidare il traffico di Milano per andare al lavoro! Da domani sul mio profilo INSTAGRAM (e in automatico su tutti i miei social) condividerò la canzone della mattinata mentre sono nel traffico (eviterò di cantare)!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento